10 Reasons To Visit Us
1. Utilise Gonstead Chiropractic System
- The Gonstead Chiropractic System is but one of many Chiropractic techniques. It was created and developed by Clarence Gonstead in 1923 and remains to be a popular technique.
2. We Cater specialised treatment programs to your individualised needs.
- To determine the most appropriate treatment all patients undergo a thorough assessment involving a neurological, orthopaedic, physical, postural, x-ray (if required), and chiropractic structural examination. Both emergency (symptomatic) and maintenance care provided.
3. Manage organ & extremity joint problems
- As already discussed, Chiropractic involves the removal of irritation to spinal nerves. These nerves are connected and control organ function. Irritation to these spinal nerves result in the abnormal control of an organ (dysfunction) and can lead to organ dysfunction and dis-ease.
- Extremity Joint Dysfunction. Every joint in your body moves mechanically in a number of directions. Misalignments through traumatic events may lead to a decreased capacity of these joints to move properly consequently overloading surrounding muscles and ligaments resulting in many symptoms.
- Common Extremity problems chiropractors see:
- Ankles: sprains, bunion/ foot disorders, plantar fascitis, heel spurs,
- Knee: Meniscus dysfunction, ligament tears,
- Shoulder: rotator cuff injuries, bursitis, frozen shoulder, tendonitis
- Elbow: tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow
- Wrist: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Jaw: pain, dysfunction
4. Assess every joint in every visit
- The Gonstead method involves a number of different forms of assessment to determine where the subluxation is and how much it has resolved. On each visit the same analytical procedure is used to decide if the subluxation needs to be corrected. The assessment must be made on the patient’s skin and not through clothes to be thorough and accurate.
5. Onsite x-ray facility photo
- Any spinal imaging can be taken onsite. This means the problem can be assessed instantly and an adjustment can be administered on the day. This is convenient so that you don’t need to be referred externally for your X-ray. This facility utilizes state of the art Computer Radiography Imaging. The results are determined instantly.
6. Care for all ages
- Chiropractic care is very effective from the newborn to the elderly. Specific technical variations are adopted in the treatment of newborns and elderly.
7. Extended Hours
- Appointments range from 8am-8pm Mon to Fri and 8 am to 2 pm on Sat.
8. Emergency care -after hours
- After hours care is available. (An after hours fee is applicable.)
9. Onsite Private Health Insurance Rebate
- Your Private health insurance claim is made on the spot and only the gap payment is necessary. (The Gap may vary due to 1) health fund and 2) type of cover.)
10. Parking available at all times
- There is a car park at the rear of the clinic and on road parking is also available.